Monday, January 25, 2016
Climate Research Project
Links - Here are some links to get you started... you can search for other links, but be sure they are reputable.
You will use the internet to research the following:
1. What is causing climate change?
2. What effects is climate change having on humans?
3. How can we reduce the negative effects of climate change?
This is our schedule for our classes, but you should also work on this outside of class. I’m
available every day after school if you need Chromebooks or help.
• Mon – Research using Chromebooks.
• Tues and Wed - Create a way to show your research to the class.
– Song, Rap, Performance
• Thursday – Present
Posted by Mr. Cantor at 5:49 AM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)